April 27, 2017

Angelic Pretty Fancy Box JSK dreamdress!



I loved this print for very long time, with the cute bears and rabbits, in the blue variant. Wonderfully blue, unlike any blue I had seen before. Deeper blue than the azure sky, yet lighted than navy. I knew the distinct shade of blue will be hard to match with anything else, but still I was on the hunt for the dress since last May.


I wanted to get the Shoulder Frill cut, with cute blue heart cutouts along the lower hem and frilled shoulder straps, but when I saw the JSK for sale for a good price I was unable to resist! Of course I had to try the dress out as soon as it arrived.


Blouse: Bodyline                                          
Shoes:An*Tai*Na                                         
Petticoat: Bunny House                                
Accessories: TaoBao, offbrand                      

The print is ever as wonderful as I imagined. The dress is adorned with high quality lace and little pink bows! Oh, and it has two pockets! Pockets! =^.^= The plushy animals are cute, and white, pink, sax, even lavender and red shades are included, which should make it easy to coord.




Since I wasn't able to get a matching headbow, I'll still keep looking for it. I think also a cute fluffy bear ears could be nice to match the plushy animals on the print!

6 comments:

  1. I think your outfit is really cute (love the picture of you putting your petticoat on!) and thank you for sharing those close-ups - this is never a print I'd paid attention to but seeing all those details it is pretty adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always fawn over all the photos with details I can find, so I include them too :)

      Delete
  2. It's definitely a very cute dress and the blue gives it such a fun vibe. If the Shoulder Frill version appeared, would you buy it now that you have the JSK, or are you happy to just own the print you like? I know that I'm quite particular about cuts and prints, I'd rather wait and potentially never own a print than to get it in a cut and/or colour that isn't my first choice, so I'm curious as to how other people approach this. :)


    http://cupcakes-and-unicorns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would buy the Shoulder Frill version too! I could sell this version after. The only thing to stop me would be if I recently did another bigger purchase, then I would feel I spend too much on my hobby.. my conscience nags me everytime I buy something even when I can afford it and deserve nice things -.-

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous print, and it looks super cute on you! I really like that you included a picture of you getting ready and putting your petticoat on, as it's nice when pictures fit together to tell a story ^_^

    I'm glad the dress lived up to your expectations! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like the dress! The getting-ready picture was accidental, I turned on the timer on the camera beforehand to dont knock it over with my petticoat later :) It turned out too great to omit though!

      Delete